About the Contest
How to participate in the Teledyne Marine Photo Contest 2017 ?
- Submit one or more images to the contest before June 30, 2017
- Your entry will be published on competition.teledynemarine.com when approved.
- Share your entry with the world, and get most votes. The winners are selected between the top 5 images in the online poll.
If you experience any problems with the contest website please contact us at marketing[at]teledyne-reson.com.
The top winner is selected by the jury between the 5 most voted images and will receive a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones.
Visit product Bose page
Number 2-4 are selected by the jury between the top 5 most voted images and will receive an honorable mention receiving $50 Visa Gift Cards
Who can take part in the contest?
All Teledyne Marine customers and users can submit their favorite photos of Teledyne Marine products in action – in your office, in your lab, or in the field.
How exactly can I submit my images to the contest?
The first time you hit the submit button on competition.teledynemarine.com you will be asked to sign in or create an account. Since this is your first submission you need to create an account.
After you have created your account you will be logged in. You can now hit the submit button again and submit your images. You need to submit each image individually.
You can always login in and modify add or remove you images.
Terms and Conditions of the Teledyne Marine Photo and Video Contest 2017
- Entries for the “Teledyne Marine Photo Contest 2017″ must be submitted online at competition.teledynemarine.com. Entry opens on May 22, 2017. The closing date is June 30, 2017.
- The winners will be selected by a jury between the top 5 images in the online poll and announced after July 15, 2017
- Teledyne Marine may exclude images from the top 5 if there is reason to suspect creating in the voting process.
- By submission of images, the Participants grant Teledyne Marine a non-exclusive right to use the content for promotional use.
- All submitted photos must show a situation where Teledyne Marine products are being used.
- Teledyne Marine may cancel this competition and amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside their control. Teledyne Marine also reserve the right at their sole discretion to extend the closing date for a reasonable period of time where an insufficient number of the entries received have satisfied the entry and judging criteria.
- By their participation, the Participants warrant that they have the full intellectual proprietary rights to the uploaded content.
- Teledyne Marine employees cannot take part in the Teledyne Marine Photo and Video Contest 2016.
- Teledyne Marine employees can take part in the Teledyne Marine employee Photo and Video Contest 2016.
- Videos and images that have been submitted to any previous competition held by any of the Teledyne Marine brands cannot enter the competition, without permission from Teledyne Marine.
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.